Weekend of Special Culinary Experiences
Friday, September 21st-Saturday, September 22nd
We pride ourselves on the culinary experience at Magee Homestead, especially when you add in the talents of guest the only Denver-based James Beard Award winner Jennifer Jasinski and Top Chef Finalist Carrie Baird to our already impressive culinary team. Come experience the best of Wyoming Rocky Mountain cuisine as our team of guest chefs prepare you meals both in the field and at the Magee Lodge while sharing with you their cooking and paring techniques. Experience meals prepared by each chef individually throughout the weekend capped off with six-course dinner that is jointly prepaid by this impressive team of culinary experts.
THIS SPECIALITY WEEKEND INCLUDES:
- Specialty horseback trail ride with special guest Chef Jennifer and Chef Carrie including an ‘in the field’ prepared lunch and interactive cooking instructions
- Four-course specialty welcome dinner prepared by Magee Homestead Chef de Cuisine AJ Buchanio
- Elite Founders Gun Range experience with remote Yurt lunch prepared by Chef AJ
- Specialty six-course, six-hand dinner jointly prepared by Chef AJ, Chef Jennifer, and Chef Carrie to cap off the culinary weekend
- This event is an enrichment program designed as an enhancement to your exclusive all-inclusive Magee Homestead experience
- Standard pricing of $1250 per person per night, all-inclusive based on double occupancy applies
- Excludes taxes, additional spa services, and elite a la carte experiences
Inquire for full details.