Offers & Events
The luxury ranch vacations at Magee Homestead have been thoughtfully designed to engage all the senses, whether you choose to explore the countryside on horseback or sample vintage wines surrounded by fresh mountain air. Each unique vacation package provides a well-curated experience with luxury lodging, fine dining, daily wellness and activity offerings, and more.
Culinary Weekend with Relais & Châteaux
Gourmet Caribbean Resort Chefs
Friday, August 30th-Sunday, September 2nd
Join Chef AJ Buchanio at Magee Homestead for an exciting Gourmet Weekend on the Prairie as he welcomes Chef Gianluca re Fraschini from Eden Roc Cap Cana of the Dominican Republic and Chef Mark Banthorpe from Calabash Resort in Grenada as they showcase fresh Caribbean cuisine with a flair! Enjoy both individually and jointly prepared meals from each of these three talented chefs over the course of the weekend.
THIS SPECIALITY WEEKEND INCLUDES:
- Four-course welcome dinner prepared by Magee’s own Chef AJ Buchanio
- Platte Canyon excursion dinner showcasing Caribbean cuisine with a flair
- Dinner prepared by Chef AJ from Magee Homestead, Chef Gianluca from Eden Roc Cap Cana from the Dominican Republic, and Chef Mark from Calabash Resort in Grenada
- These three will combine their talents to produce a long table tapas style menu experience for the “6 Hands Dinner” in the Magee Lodge with a special menu featuring the Caribbean cuisine with a Rocky Mountain twist
- Rum tasting and cigars will follow dinner each evening as your afterglow experience
- This event is an enrichment program designed as an enhancement to your exclusive all-inclusive Magee Homestead experience
- Standard pricing of $1400 per person per night, all-inclusive based on double occupancy applies
- Excludes taxes, additional spa services, and elite a la carte experiences