it's not a job, it's a lifestyle
Are you adventurous, hardworking, and eager to serve? Embark on an exciting and rewarding new adventure join one of the most sought-after luxury ranch teams in the U.S. Click on the “View Open Positions” tab below to find our full list of year-round and seasonal opportunities. Our 2018 season is May through October.
Time and time again, the Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch receives rave reviews from our guests who recognize the dynamic staff for making the difference in their vacation. We were recently named #1 Resort in the U.S and #1 Resort in the West by Condé Nast Traveler, and we couldn’t have done it without our incredible staff!
You aren’t someone who wants to be
confined to a desk. Follow your true
passion as a member of our team.
elite team member
- Live in the heart of the American West and experience the rare opportunity to work on a historic cattle ranch.
- Gain valuable, unique employment and leadership experience while building your career with White Lodging, one of the hospitality industry’s most recognized leaders.
- Enjoy competitive compensation which includes: a monthly salary, housing, meals, and an end-of-season service gratuity.
- Explore and discover all the activities offered across the Ranch’s 30,000 acres, the surrounding Platte River Valley, and the majestic Medicine Bow National Forest.
- Connect with other like-minded individuals and forge new friendships as you work together to ensure the highest level of service and fulfill our goal of creating lifetime guests.
*NOTE: We will primarily consider applicants who are able to work the duration of the summer season, from May through October.
*HOUSING: Our housing provided for seasonal positions consists of clean, modern, dormitory-style rooms with up to 4 people per room. Our seasonal housing is not suitable for families or pets. The nearby towns of Saratoga, Encampment, and Riverside often have properties available for seasonal rental.
Download the Brush Creek Ranch Application Click ‘SAVE AS’ first to save the PDF to your computer. Fill out your application and save as a completed form to email. (*Do not fill out the form before saving it or you will run into issues.)
Answer some additional details required for the application process and email your résumé, cover letter, and application form directly to email@example.com.
Our 2018 season is May 11th through October 23rd, and top consideration will be given to candidates available to work the full season.
The employee experience
Curious about what life is like working at Brush Creek Ranch? Want to know what it takes to succeed as a Brush Creek Ranch employee? Here’s a quick inside look at ranch life as told by some of our seasoned staff.